Le Renn (est. 2014) are a fast paced and exciting dynamic aerial duo consisting of Circus Artists – Jackie Le & Rebecca Rennison.
They provide many skills performing on duo hoop, synchronised hoop, duo silks, synchronised silks and other aerial and floor pieces as requested.
- Circus Maximus Finalists 2015 – UK’s premiere circus competition held at the Underbelly, Southbank (London)
- Circus Girls documentary (Channel 4 – All 4) E4 Short Shorts (London)
- Honda on behalf of Cirque Bijou at Victoria Warehouse (Manchester)
- Prevent Breast Cancer on behalf of Chivaree Circus at Lancashire County Cricket Club (Lancashire)
- Private Event on behalf of Chivaree Circus at Kelmarsh Hall and Gardens (Northampton)
- Dell on behalf of Chivaree Circus at The Wright Venue Backstage Bar (Dublin)
- Royal Horticultural Halls on behalf of Cirque Bijou (London)
- J.P. Morgan on behalf of Skin London at Battersea Evolution (London)
- The Aeronaut in-house shows (London)
- Arena MK on behalf of Chivaree Circus (Milton Keynes)
- The King’s Theatre on behalf of Joe Black’s House of Burlesque (Portsmouth and Southsea)
- Virgin Atlantic on behalf of Mixed Nutz Production in Harrison’s Cave Complex (Barbados)
- and many more…
Available as a flying act with counter weight.
Height requirement at a minimum of 4 metres.
Instagram – @le.renn
Facebook – lerenncircus
Twitter – @le_renn
Email – email@example.com